Longenesis.Engage platform is provided and maintained by:
Reg. No. 40203211852
address Zaubes Street 9A-23, Riga, Latvia, LV-1013
(thereafter – "Longenesis", "we," "us" or "our").
PLATFORM IS INTENDED FOR PURCHASE AND USE OF SOLE PRACTITIONERS, LEGAL ENTITIES, ORGANIZATIONS FOR BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES. WHEN USING THE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND THUS INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO.Scope
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to:
- Your subscription and account;
- Access to the platform;
- Use of the platform.
These Terms apply to all the Users and Administrators accessing the Platform Longenesis.Engage. By accessing the Platform you agree to comply with all the clauses included thereto
If you are using the platform on behalf of any entity, we expect that you are authorized to accept these Terms on behalf of such entities.
That entity agrees to be responsible if you or any other representative breaches these Terms. In that case the words "you" or "your" in these Terms include the entity you represent. 2. Purpose
Longenesis.Engage (thereafter – "platform") is created for supporting patient and wider population engagement into research activities.
The platform provides a voluntary dynamic engagement environment for research studies and digitalised patient pathways. It creates personalized alerts and reports, supports different stages a patient experiences in the management of his or her disease, as well as promotes proactive education and societal participation in various stages of research. 3. Registration and User Account
To access and use the features of the platform, you must create an account and secure it with a password.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the Platform).
By creating an account, you agree to:
4. Acceptable Use
- provide accurate, current and complete user information;
- maintain the security of your password, not share your password with anyone and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account;
- promptly provide notice to Longenesis (see section 15. "Contacts") if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the platform.
Your use of the platform must comply with our Terms and Conditions.
By accessing or using the platform, you agree that you will not (or attempt to):
- Access or use the platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that breaches or violates these Terms,
- Present any false, inaccurate or misleading information in an effort to attempt to circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the platform or content available within the platform;
- Use or attempt to use another user's account without authorisation from such user;
- Share your account password with someone else to allow them to access any part of the platform that such person did not order;
- Modify, adapt, hack or emulate the platform;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided or authorized by us to access the platform or to extract data;
- Copy, sell, rent, or sublicense the platform to any third party;
- Circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any filtering, security measures or other features designed to protect the platform or third parties or encourage or help anyone else to do so;
- Infringe upon or violate our rights or the rights of our users or any third party.
You're responsible for your use of the platform and any content you provide. You must comply with applicable laws and regulations. Content on the platform may be protected by intellectual property rights.
Please don't copy, upload, download, or share content unless you have the right to do so.
Healthcare specialists and administrators, approved to have access to the participants list and their personal data and information in accordance with consent document, agree to:
- Use the data only for the purposes of research or healthcare initiative as described in consent document;
- Protect data and participant confidentiality;Follow, as appropriate, all applicable national and international regulations, as well as relevant institutional policies and procedures for browsing and dataset collection;
, sets forth how we treat personal data, including how we collect, use and disclose it and other information.
We use third party API integration provided by OpenAI L.L.C. on our Platform to aid you with generating project content. The integration is activated only when you decide to enable the AI assistant and enter information into any of the fields below. It is an optional tool, you can opt out of using it at any time.
We are not liable for any content created by OpenAI, nor any information you have shared with them. Please revise their Privacy section
, before any data input. We advise you to avoid providing OpenAI with any personal information of your project participants, employees or other private persons. 6. User Content
The platform may include interactive features and areas where you may submit, post, upload, publish, email, send, otherwise transmit or interact with content, including, but not limited to, text, images, documents and other information and materials (collectively, "User Content"). Unless otherwise agreed to, we do not claim any ownership rights to your User Content.
You are solely responsible for the User Content you make available through the platform, thus you represent and warrant that:
- Either you are the sole and exclusive rights owner of all User Content that you provide, or you have obtained all rights, licenses, permissions and consents that are necessary to grant to us the rights specified in this section;
- The provision of your User Content, and our subsequent use of such User Content, will not infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Longenesis may review your conduct and content for compliance with these Terms, and reserves the right to remove any violating content. Longenesis reserves the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing the intellectual property rights of others, and to terminate accounts of repeat infringers. 7. Ownership and Intellectual Property
The platform and its original content (excluding User Content), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Longenesis and its licensors. The platform is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Latvia and internationally. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Longenesis. 8. Communications
You agree to receive all essential platform-related communications, agreements, and notices that we provide via electronic means, including by e-mail and in-product notifications, and you agree to keep your Account contact information current. 9. Feedback
Separate and apart from User Content, you may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about us and our platform (collectively, "Feedback"). You agree that Longenesis shall be able to use the Feedback in any way they may choose without any obligation to you. 10. Service Availability
We strive to keep the platform up and running. However, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages. Longenesis is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve any User Content or Data that you've stored on the platform. 11. Breaches
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the platform;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the platform;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the platform;contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the platform;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- Suspend and/or delete your account within the platform;
- Delete and/or edit any or all of your content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to the platform or any part of the platform, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account). 12. Severability
If a provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable under applicable law or determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue to be in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provisions will continue to be in effect. 13. Amendments to These Terms
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms on an ongoing basis at any time and at our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes as appropriate, such as by sending an email notification to the address you've provided and/or notice through the platform. If we make an administrative change, we may provide notice by updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. We encourage you to review the Terms from time to time to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the platform. 14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction, Dispute Resolution
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
Should any dispute arise, however, Parties shall make all reasonable effort to resolve it in a mutually respectable and beneficial manner. 15. Contacts
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or how we handle your personal data and information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dzirnavu iela 41a-5, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010.