Last updated: August 18, 2023 Data Controller
company Reg. No. 40203211852,
Address: Zaubes Street 9A-23, Riga, Latvia
" (hereinafter - Website).
This Policy informs you of our practices regarding the safe and lawful processing of personal data when you access the Website.
When processing personal data, Longenesis complies with the laws and regulations enforced in the Republic of Latvia, the binding instructions and regulations issued by the regulatory authorities, as well as the European Union legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 1. Personal Data Collection
We collect data only to the extent necessary for fulfilling our purposes set out in this Policy. 1.1. We collect information about our:
identifiable persons who have shared their personal data by accessing the Website andfilling the contact form in the page "Contact Us" or shared by any other means of communication. Subscribers:
data subjects subscribed to our Newsletter/social media. 1.2. We collect the following categories of personal data:
1.3. Obtaining the Data
- Personal information (name, surname) and contact information i.e. email (if you fill in the contact form on the page "Contact Us");
- Analytical data from third party service provider tools about your usage and actions on the Website.
The data about you is collected as directly provided to us, collected and sent to us by any third party service providers, or when automatically collected in connection with your use of the Website.
2. Use of personal data
- We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information about your device and about your visits to and use of the Website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- We collect and process personal data you provide directly when filling the contact form on the "Contact Us" page or contact us in any other form.
- We also collect and process information that you provide us when subscribing to our newsletter.
We use the data only for the set of purposes laid down below. If any questions arise on the other data processing activities, please contact us via email@example.com
. We use the personal data and information we collect to:
3. Personal Data Sharing and Purposes
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Website;
- To provide information on our available products and healthcare initiatives;
- To contact potential clients with Service agreement offers;
- Communicate about new content, products, services, and features offered by Longenesis and provide other news and information we think will interest you (you can contact us to opt out of these communications at any time - please see section "12. Contacts and Disputes");
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities on the Website;
- Debug to identify and fix errors in the Website;
We collect, use and process personal data solely for the purposes written thereto. In cases, when we are obliged to share personal data with third parties, where possible, it is done in an anonymized manner. 3.1. How and why Subscribers are contacted?
3.2. Third parties
- We may contact Subscribers in cases of inquiries via email or using other methods, if any other preferred means of communication are indicated.
We may share minimal or anonymized personal data
with parties that need access to it in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with:
- web hosting, storage, and other infrastructure;
- Customer service and marketing communications;
- Legal support and business interest protection;
- Conducting research and analysis.
Data may be shared between and among Longenesis and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership. To fulfill our legal obligations, we may share your data with public authorities, if:
- We believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If we are going to disclose any personal information in response to a legal process, we will give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we are prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others or cause illegal conduct. We will object to legal requests for information about you that we believe are improper.
- We believe that your actions are inconsistent with our agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Us, the Website, you, the public, or any other third party.
- We may share personal data with your consent or at your direction.
- We also might share aggregated or de-identified information that you have submitted to the Website. In such situations the information cannot reasonably be linked back to you.
Only minimal amounts of data are shared to a third party to the extent necessary for the Website and according to the agreement concluded with our Clients. 4. Cookies
5. Service Providers
- "Technical" cookies for normal performance of our website and Website. They help us maintain operations and deliver adequate user-experience.
- "Session" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
- "Persistent" cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit our website again. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
We may employ third party companies and individuals (Data Processors) to ensure proper functioning of the Website, to provide and perform services on our behalf, and/or to assist us in analyzing how the Website is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose. Third party services have access only to those data identifiers, such as browser type, session identification number, location that are required to perform their tasks. The third party service providers we use to ensure proper operations:
6. Processing Purposes, Data Security and Retention
- Tilda cc. Products and tools for Website maintenance and communication - we employ these tools to provide adequate functioning and availability of the Website, and to secure it from unauthorised access risks, mitigation of such risks. More on how such risks are diminished and prevented read here.
We process your data to maintain the Website functionality and availability, and we can apply only the set of processing purposes mentioned hitherto. We process your data for:
- Legal obligation - we process your data to fulfill our legal obligations set out by national and international binding laws regulating archiving and commercial activity;
- Pursuing our legitimate interests - we may collect data or disclose it to a third party in cases of - information security incidents or emergency situations; operating, improving and maintaining our existing and creating new products; marketing and information on our services;
The security of your Personal data is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the personal data we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
The data retention periods are determined by applicable legislation and don't exceed the time needed to fulfill our processing purposes.
After the retention period, all drives and documents containing personal data will be permanently deleted, destroyed or made anonymous in a form which does not permit natural person identification. Only in certain situations will we notify you about the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your personal data. We will not ask your permission to delete or destroy personal data after the retention period.
Please note that certain personal data retained on computer files may be available after the retention period for a certain time period in data backup systems until those files in the data backup system are overwritten. Usually, files in the data backup systems are not overwritten at once, leaving an appropriate margin for the possibility of restoring data at the needed time.
Certain datasets might be stored in anonymized or pseudonymized form for a longer period of time to comply with applicable legislation, legal obligations or protect our legal rights. 7. Access and Your rights
You may send us a reasonable request (section "12. Contacts and Disputes") and we will respond to it in a reasonable timeframe but no later than within one month
upon receipt. Under data protection laws you have the following rights:
- to correct and update your information at any time - we will take reasonable measures to rectify any information indicated as inaccurate;
- to request information concerning processing of your personal data;
- to have your information erased (if there is no legal or contractual obligation to store it) - we will process all such requests and respond within a reasonable timeframe;
- to withdraw previously given consent for, or restrict further, data processing - all withdrawals will be handled in a reasonable timeframe;
- to request a copy of your personal data;
- to transfer your information in a machine-readable format to you or to another controller;
- to object to the use of your information processed for direct marketing.
We may retain some personal information to the extent and manner permitted by law.
In cases of consent withdrawal processing of all personal data is stopped instantly and shall not be restored, unless there is sufficient legal basis for it. We have the right to continue processing anonymized information or permanently delete it. 8. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. 9. Business Transaction
The resulting data is not used to make automated decisions. Input and output data are used for informational purposes only. 11. Policy Amendments
If you have any enquiries relating to this policy, our handling of your personal information generally or in relation to your data protection rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dzirnavu Street 41A, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010.
In any case, any natural person always has the right to submit a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate of Latvia, address: Elijas Street 17, Riga, Latvia, LV-1050.