Who you are:
What will you do:
- Dedicated to constantly seek for opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Creative problem-solving mindset to understand complicated customers' needs and find the best solution.
- Strong communication skills - writing, active listening and speaking.
- Ability to multitask in a rapidly growing organization.
- Comfortable working through ambivalence and resistance with customers.
- Collaborative, team-player approach.
- A growth mindset and openness to feedback.
- Fluent business English and Latvian (both written and verbal).
- Familiarity with our industry is great to have.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team towards bringing the new platform and SaaS products to the world of healthcare
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify customer issues and resolve in a timely manner, working with the appropriate cross functional teams as needed.
- Create a feedback loop between customers and the product team to help improve the customer's experience.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Identify and recommend updates based on customer feedback in relation to product, FAQs, and more.
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered.
- Inform customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Working with the industry-leading companies and institutions, incl. Tech (e.g. Amazon Healthcare, Insilico Medicine) and Healthcare industry worldwide
- ully remote work available
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to attend conferences and events
- Office with roof terrace in the heart of Riga centre
- Pet-friendly office space available
- Snacks in the office and team dinners
We invite you to join us for this journey and make an impact in the healthcare industry!
Send us your CV together with Application Letter on email@example.com